Yes… in our opinion, dual fuel heat pumps are worth the investment. If you’re considering replacing an outdated heating system, the energy-efficient benefits of a dual fuel hybrid heating system will provide years of comfort and savings on your energy bill. Combined with the reliability of a gas furnace you will see savings because dual fuel heat pumps alternate between electric and gas based on the outside temperature for maximum efficiency.
Have A Question About Dual Fuel Heating Systems? Call John at AirVantage Cooling & Heating Services To Learn More… 409-354-1234
How Hybrid Heat Systems Work…
Hybrid heat systems, sometimes called a dual-fuel heating system are backed up by an auxiliary natural gas combustion furnace. When temperatures go below a certain level (usually around 40 degrees) the combustion furnace kicks in, keeping your house warm even the coldest weather.
You can program the temperature at which the system switches from the air-source heat pump to combustion — or if you prefer, you can make the switch manually.
Like hybrid cars, hybrid heating systems do cost more than their conventional counterparts. They promise long-term savings by reducing your monthly energy expenditures. Recent stats suggest that a hybrid heating system can save a homeowner between 30 and 50 percent in energy costs over the course of a year. Many hybrid systems pay for themselves within three to five years depending on your location.
In addition to lowering your utility bills, use of a hybrid heating system may qualify you for a tax credit or rebate, either from the federal government or your state. Ask your utility company or call AirVantage Cooling & Heating Services about incentives that may be available. Call today 409-354-1234.
Dual Fuel Hybrid Heating System Benefits:
- Get greater control of energy costs and lower your environmental impact with three stages of heating and two fuel choices with this all-in-one heating and air conditioning unit.
- Quietest performance on the market.
- This all-in-one HVAC system’s stylish, streamlined cabinet design is ideal for homes with limited space.
- Leaves you feeling cooler and more comfortable by removing unwanted humidity from the air.
- Keeps temperature even from room to room with its quiet, variable-speed blower motor.
- All-in-one heating and cooling unit surpasses government efficiency standards.
- Quiet, efficient Vortica™ Advanced airflow System improves airflow throughout your home.
- Provides more efficient and reliable cooling, thanks to its exclusive Spine Fin™ coil and durable Duration™ compressor.
- Stands strong with a reinforced all-steel cabinet and weather-beater top.
- Compatible with AccuClean™ Whole-Home Air Cleaner
Source: American Standard
If you’ve been spending money on heating system repairs, it may be time to research the energy savings a Dual Fuel Hybrid Heating System offers. AirVantage Heating & Cooling has been helping League City and surrounding area homeowners with heating and cooling installations and repairs for over ten years.
Give John a call for more info concerning a replacement heating system… 409-354-1234.